Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Where to start?...

I guess I will start with Maya, my beautiful baby girl! She is almost 10 months old I can't believe it!! It's crazy how much and how fast babies change! She was born February 7 and was 6 lbs 14 oz the most beautiful baby in the world!

She is now 91/2 months old and weighs 16 lbs 11 oz. She has grown 10 lbs in these few short months. She is now crawling and loves to pull herself up onto everything! She is so fast and is hard to keep up with. She is the happiest baby, she smiles and babbles and laughs so much and is the joy of our lives! I can't believe how much she has changed! I can't even remember what it was like when she was a newborn.

2 comments:

Matt and Melissa said...

Cutest baby Maya ever! I love her. I cannot believe she is already 10 months old. That is crazy.

Bryan and Christy Clark said...

i seriously, seriously love her. and she is seriously seriously the most beautiful baby in the whole world.