Thursday, January 27, 2011

I finally posted... and it's LONG :)

I suck at this blogging thing. I finally got around to putting my pictures on the computer so I thought I should update the blog. Here is what has been going on the last few months...
We took Maya to see santa, and she did so good! She didn't cry or smile, she just stared at him like "Who is this crazy man?"


We spent Christmas eve with Dario's family. It was so fun we ate tamales and tostadas and posole, DELICIOUS! We also had a gingerbread house making contest and it was so much fun! Dario did most of the work while I chased around the wee one. It turned out pretty good. We decided to not focus so much on presents this year and just enjoy the holiday stress free and focusing on the true meaning. It was the best!! I am so lucky to have such amazing in-laws!
We went to my parents late christmas eve so we could do the pajama tradition and sleep over. We woke up christmas morning and opened presents, my parents were WAY to good to us. We ate breakfast and took naps and just hung out and relaxed all day. It was so much fun I love to be with my family!

My mom made Maya's cute stocking!

We got her this cute little baby doll stroller to help her walk (She couldn't walk then) and Ethan gave her the baby doll it was perfect!


She of course loved everything that wasn't a toy :) She loved playing in this box and loved the wrapping paper and tissue paper .
These are just a few random pictures. Maya is growing up so fast it is so crazy! I love her so much! She started walking at the end of December and it is so cute she is so tiny! At her last appointment she was 17lbs. She is so full of energy and life and makes us so happy! Her birthday is coming up and I can't believe she is going to be 1. It's crazy how fast time flies, especially when you have a child.

She loves to brush her teeth

I love her crazy hair :)

Maya and her cute cousin Tyce. They are about 8 months apart. It will be so fun to see these 2 grow up together they will be best buds!

Maya, Tyce and Sienna

And last but not least, this is Mayas cute birthday invite that my cousin made.. she is amazing! I will post again after her birthday

4 comments:

Matt and Melissa said...

Oh I love all of these pictures! Maya is getting so big, and TOO adorable. Glad you guys had a good christmas!

Dymocks said...

She is so adorable! I love her crazy hair too! You are such a good mom- she is so happy :)

Tonia said...

I didn't even know you had a baby! Congrats she's ADORABLE!!

jessandbryce said...

Kristy!! I'm so glad you posted on my blog so now I have your blog info! WOW Maya is adorable!!! We all need to get together asap! Love you!