Thursday, February 10, 2011

Maya is 1!!


I can't believe it's been a year since my beautiful baby girl came to this earth. She is the most beautiful, funny, fun, happy baby girl. I can't imagine our lives without her. She makes me so happy. We took her in for her 12 month appointment on Tuesday and these are her stats...
Weight 17 lbs 11 oz (5%)
Height 28 in (11%)
She is perfect! It has been a rough winter for her she has been getting constant colds but luckily her cold went away right before her birthday. We had a very fun birthday party for her with our family. My parents were kind enough to let us do it at their house and me and my mom had so much fun planning and decorating. Here are a bunch of pictures from her party...

My brother Bryan is in town and we are so lucky that he could take a break from studying and come to Maya's party.

Maya and her cute cousin Paxton, it's almost his 1st birthday!

Bird and Steph

Rett, Talin and Olivia

The table decorations

The cupcakes my cute friend Amber helped me make

Olivia, she is SO cute!

Eating lunch

Opening presents, she had a lot of fun.. she was lucky to have cute cousins to help her open them
Love my birthday girl!

This is when we were bringing out her cake, she was SO tired and crying. I know I know the cake is so cute, I made it :) Just kidding it's not that cute, but pretty good for a first try.
The second that she got a taste of the frosting she could not get enough, she grabbed the cake and started licking it. It was SO funny and cute.


When we took the cake away she was on a total sugar high and was laughing and giggling like crazy. She didn't crash for like 3 more hours she was so happy and hyper it was so cute!

I tried wiping her off, but there was frosting EVERYWHERE. We decided to just stick her in the sink

Happy Birthday my beautiful baby girl! We are so lucky to have you and look forward to what this next year will bring!

3 comments:

jessandbryce said...

oh my gosh how adorable! what a fun party & you did SO good on the cake! i can't believe she is one!!!

remington and mindy said...

So cute! I am so sad that I couldn't make it :( Just reading the post and seeing the pictures made me laugh, just imagining it all. You did way good on the cake! You'll have to help me plan Paxton's party:)

Brynn and Jared said...

Wow, one? HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA! Kristi she is adorable! I need to see her again :) Man, time flies!