Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One Year Pictures

We finally got Maya's 1 year pictures back and I was so excited, I think they turned out super cute. We had a lady do them she just had a studio at her house and I think she did an amazing job! Maya has grown so much in the last month I can't believe it. She loves to dance and she definitely has an attitude. If she is naughty and we tell her no she shakes her finger at us. We decided we are going to be the worst parents because whenever we are trying to discipline her she is just so cute and we either smile or laugh, I have a feeling this little girl is going to get away with a lot :) We love her so much and are so glad she is in our family! Here are some of her pictures...





2 comments:

Matt and Melissa said...

I love these pictures AND this little girl too much!

Brynn and Jared said...

What!? she is so big! I can't beleive it! we should get together one day when you are home. Let me know when! by the way, LOVE these pictures!!! they turned out adorable!